1. Elaine had a good trip to Kansai Christian School board meeting last month and helped Lori Harms pack up a bit for Home Assignment.
2. We are nearing the end of the planning phase for the new home and guest house in Higashi Kurume. Pray as these plans go to the city and the builder gears up to begin work in August. In preparation we are having a mission workday there on 6/27. Pray for wisdom and safety.
3. Thanks for praying for John’s preaching at Nerima church on 5/31. John had a major bronchial cold the week before but was able to preach in both services.
PRAYER PARTNER SPOTLIGHTS
1. Continue to pray that the visa approval for our new missionaries the Rob Wright family will not be delayed. We expect them very soon.
2. Continue to pray as we round out our key leadership positions for the CPI Conference this November. John will be meeting with a potential part-time bookkeeper this week.
3. John will be spending some time with our new missionary Ian Smith on June 17th.
4. The CPI registration system is up and running. Pray for the many hours needed to work on the websites. An Evangelical Free Church team will be helping this month.
5. Pray for John as he completes a major writing proposal this month.