Skip to content
Prayer for March
- Please pray for the planning, preparation, flight arrangements and other details for this Asian trip in late April early May. So many moving parts.
- Especially pray for the visas to enter one Asian country. Also pray for the visas to enter Japan (due to Covid regulations).
- PRAISE Elaine’s new computer was finally repaired, and she is able to meet online with many in Japan and elsewhere.
- Pray as things continue to bust out that John has trips planned to Colorado in June and several trips to Asia this fall.
- PRAISE The Doxa team from Madison WI (we shared last month) have gotten their permissions for their visas to enter Japan! Pray for them as they locate housing etc.
- We asked you to pray about the Japan Church Multiplication Vision Festival annual strategy meeting. Due to Covid it had to be postponed. Pray for wisdom as they reschedule this vital gathering.
- PRAISE – Elaine and John had a wonderful time on an AWAYcation to Mason City Iowa.
- John would like to get his latest book, “Japanese as an Unreached People Group” completed before he leaves for Asia. This will mean a miracle to complete it before the end of April.
- Pray for Brian Lusky and his family. He is our Converge Japanese Initiative leader and hopes to enter Japan this month.