WHAT CAN WE PRAY FOR?
November is probably the busiest month for John’s ministry ever. (And we are supposed to be pacing down as we get older 😊).
In November, John has 6 out-of-town meetings, meaning 19 days away from home. These events are all strategic and important or he would drop them. Days at home now are spent in preparation, communication, project work, and resting.
Prayer for the Month
- As John attends these events, that God would equip him to serve, listen, and encourage the leaders he interacts with.
- Elaine has big events coming up in December. Pray for preparations for the charity party and the Christmas Tea.
- For John’s rest and health throughout the month. John had bronchitis in September and we don’t want a relapse.
- For Elaine as she will spend many days alone during the month.
- Our mentoring in Sonship renewal continues with a Japanese pastoral couple. We are seeing lots of change in all four of our lives. Pray that God would do even more.
Events for November
It would be great to get people to pray for John and Elaine daily through the month. Whew!
- Church Planters’ Summit, Nov 1-3, Tsumagoi Resort, John will be coaching church planters and meeting with Rengo leadership in their Annual Meeting.
- CPI Seminar on Multiplication, Nov 5-7, Osaka, John will be coordinating the seminar and leading three sessions.
- GCPN East Asia Regional Consultation, Nov 12-16, Macau China, John is coordinating administration, leading several sessions for this meeting of national leaders from all over Asia all working toward multiplication movements in our respective countries.
- Rengo National Mission Department, Nov 19-20, Hamamatsu, Rengo and Mission leaders meet to consider plans for evangelism and church planting.
- Converge Japan Field Council and Thanksgiving Celebration, Nov 22-24, Nara.
- A2 Japan National Meeting, Nov 28-30, Sapporo, John will be attending where key Japanese leaders will be talking about reaching the unchurched` areas of Japan.