Elaine’s ministries include:
- Personal spiritual renewal teaching and mentoring.
- Serving on the Women in Ministry Commission as part of JEMA.
- Writing a weekly devotional called Thoughts Along the Way.
- Conducting pre-evangelistic outreaches to women through her home such as cooking and craft classes.
- Teaching a class to enable other churches to use craft classes as outreach ministries.
John and Elaine also conduct Spiritual Renewal Seminars as part of CPI and often mentor couples in spiritual renewal.
We are both very active in connecting with people in our neighborhood and wherever we are;
as opportunities for developing relationships and sharing Christ with Japanese.