August 13th, 2012 by John
Japan is quiet and exotic and unusual place for foreigners. Here are some examples of things that surprise foreigners.
1. The trains actually come on time
2. The fruit is really delicious (There’s a lot of cross breeding)
3. The bread at 7-11 is really good
4. Taxi doors open automatically
5. The high likelihood of lost items being returned to you
6. Everyone eats KFC for Christmas dinner
7. There are vending machines absolutely everywhere
8. There are Washlet bidets toilets.
9. You can drink water from the tap
10. The tea isn’t sweetened
10 more next week:
This entry was posted on Monday, August 13th, 2012 at 10:10 am and is filed under Updates/News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.