We will need a lot of help in the fall getting ready for the 2015 CPI National Conference where we need a lot of hands on deck. The last conference recruited 60 from the US to help. The dates are November 10-13, 2015. This may not a good time to send a team but it is a great time for the church planters to gather from all over Japan. Help make a difference in Japan through supporting the work of CPI. As you probably know CPI works with over 150 mission agencies and denominations from all over Japan.
There are many ministry needs during the CPI Conference, including…
- Children’s Ministry Program – teachers, children’s workers.
- Intercession team members
- Administrative and office help
- Classroom Teacher’s assistants
- Multimedia specialists- for PowerPoint editing and/or presentation assistance
- Sound, Light crew operators
- Videographers and audio recorders
- Video CD editors and post-production staff
- Program assistants and stage crew
- Directions and Parking servers
- Communications, information center stewards
- Registration helpers
- Room setup helpers