Praying Through May
- Uplift John as he grieves the heavenly home going of his dear mother Alma on April 14th. Especially pray for strength as he preaches a Mother’s Day sermon.
- Thank you for praying for travel safety out west and please continue.
- Ask God to give us His words as we speak both in public forums and in private conversations.
- Pray for wisdom and creativity as we seek to get up to full financial support. Pray that we will always desire God’s blessing and relationships more than the necessary finances.
- Our church visits in Colorado have been wonderful but we are greatly missing time with family. Pray as we seek to keep a balance between church visits and family gatherings later in the month.
- We are excited to share God’s love and His mission for Japan with our partnering churching. At the same time our hearts miss Japan. Pray that we will see God at work in both places.
- Thank God for an extremely successful disaster response team from Sylvan Way church near Seattle. Thank God too that one injury was not as severe as it could be.
- Pray for the preparations for the next disaster response team arriving in Japan in late May.