Due to our delay in returning to Japan on time a November normally full of activity is even more so. Please Pray!
- Elaine is launching all her cooking, craft, and Bible classes immediately. They need to rev up because it is only a few weeks before the Christmas Tea. Pray for good communication and preparation.
- There is a Church Planting Institute (CPI) BootCamp Nov 5-6. There are record numbers planning to attend! John besides directing will have several presentations so pray for clarity and impact. We are excited about the presenters at this 2nd BootCamp.
- A disaster response team from two of our supporting churches in Ohio (Boardman & Avon Lake) will be in Japan Nov 2-17. They will be led by Nathan Jahnke and John will be joining them. Pray for their effectiveness and discussions with ministry partners as we consider future ministries.
- Our Japan Field Council is Nov 16-17. Pray for wisdom, unity, and servant leadership as we pray & plan.
- The Rengo Church Planting Summit is Nov 21-22 where John will be presenting.
- The Rengo Annual Meeting (Nov 22-23) will be a good time for John to see all the pastors and laypeople again after such a long time.