Intensive Prayer Letter
John and Elaine Mehn
Converge Worldwide Missionaries to Japan
Praise and Thanks
- The memorial service for John’s mom was great time of the family gathering together.
- We heard the second grandchild that is due in September is a boy. All are excited.
- Several churches/individuals have committed to take on our support. One church doubled its giving, several individuals started giving for our work.
- John’s presentation at the Rocky Mountain Evangelical Missiological Society was well received. We are still waiting to hear if he will be invited to present at the national conference.
- Teams continue to go and prepare to go to Japan to help with the relief efforts. Two teams areleaving in July.
- We are thankful for SKYPE which allows Elaine to mentor a missionary woman in Japan.
- Especially we want to thank all of you for your prayers. They bring God’s desires into reality.
- Please continue to pray for our support to reach 100%. Last year was 86%. This year we are off to a good start.
- We are on tour to Norway, Michigan (June 9-10) and to Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Washington D.C. (June 22-July 10). Those at the Converge Worldwide Biennial, we will see you there. Ask God for travel safety and to keep from road weariness.
- We are in the process of preparing and listing John’s mom’s house for sale. Please pray that we will get it prepared soon and that it will sell quickly.
- Tim continues to look for a job. It is our hope that he will find work and be settled before we return to Japan.