July 25th, 2012 by John
When you think about London now due to the Olympics think too about Tokyo.
- Tokyo hosted the 1964 Summer Olympics and is currently a Candidate City for the 2020 Summer Olympics. Along with my hometown Chicago, Tokyo lost out in the 2016 bid for the Olympics.
- In 2012 Tokyo was named the most expensive city for expatriates.
- In 2009 named the third Most Liveable City and the World’s Most Livable Megalopolis.
- If you like to eat (and can afford) gourmet food, The Michelin Guide has awarded Tokyo by far the most Michelin stars of any city in the world.
- There is one church in Tokyo for every 12, 675 Japanese. The Japanese are the largest unreached people group on the planet. Tokyo, considered by many the center of Japan, has so many competing religions and philosophies. Pray for the people of Tokyo.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 25th, 2012 at 10:26 am and is filed under Devotions, For Prayer, Tidbits, Updates/News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.