October 2nd, 2012 by John
- Praise God from whom all blessings flow!
- Again it will be hard to leave our families, two children, and two grandchildren behind as we return to Japan. Pray for all our family that parting may not be too painful.
- Tim will be left here again by himself (and his cat). Pray for his adjustments.
- Pray for both of us that we may readjust quickly to living and working in Japan
- Ask God for patience and energy as we have to clean the house and yard in Japan after being gone 10 months, restock the house, and get settled in.
- Ask God for special strength and wisdom as we both must “hit the ground running” after we arrive on 10/25. We will have a very full November.
- Elaine will be starting up all her classes.
- A joint disaster response team of eight from Evangel Boardman and Calvary Avon Lake OH are preparing to be in Japan Nov 2-18.
- The Church Planting Institute BootCamp is November 5-7. Ask God to equip every church planter. Ask God to use John’s presentations for maximum impact.
- John preaches at the Ishinomaki House of prayer Nov 11th.
- Our mission Field Council Nov 15-17. Pray for God’s will to be very clear.
- Rengo Church Planting Summit and Annual Meeting (Nov 21-23). That it will be a good time of renewing relationships and partnering together.
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012 at 8:12 am and is filed under For Prayer, Updates/News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.