August 27th, 2012 by John
Japan is quiet and exotic and unusual place for foreigners. For the last several weeks we have been looking at some examples of things that surprise foreigners. The first week’s list at: http://www.gospelrest.com/japan-surprises-foreigners/
- Japanese people really like Yahoo!
- GPS is automatically included in rental cars
- You can leave a bag to save your seat and no one will steal it
- A small-size drink is actually quite small
- There are power lines all over the place
- People politely line up to wait for the train
- Heated toilet seats
- The high price of movie tickets almost $20.
- The skill used in wrapping gifts and other purchases
- The multi-storied parking garages
Another 10 more next week:
This entry was posted on Monday, August 27th, 2012 at 10:15 am and is filed under Tidbits, Updates/News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.